run by school
- Cost £5 per child per session.
- Opening times are 7.45am until 8.45 am.
- Breakfast is served between 7.45am and 8.10am.
Breakfast will be from a selection of Fresh Fruit, Toast, Pancakes, Waffles and Jam, Yoghurts, Milk and Juice.
- If you wish to reserve a place or receive further information please contact the school office, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01773 822771.
Occasional bookings accepted at the moment.
Parents drop off their child/children via the external doors at the side of the school hall.
Please inform staff at time of booking if your child has any special dietary requirements.
Mrs Jacquie Riley - Breakfast Club Leader
Mrs Beth Hodgkinson
Miss Amy Woodward
After School Childcare
run by Kidzone
- £11 per session for regular attendees
- £12 per session for ad hoc attendance
- This runs from 3:15pm - 5:45pm daily. It is held in either the library or the school hall.
- Please contact Kidzone direct to book a place or for further information.
- Beth - 07726 942098
- A light tea is served - please advise if your child has any dietary requirements or allergy.
Parents collect their child/children via the external doors at the side of the school hall.
There is a bell to ring to attract attention.
Miss Beth Wilkinson - Club Leader
Mrs Melanie Bridges
Mrs Wendy Childs