School uniform - available from any supermarket or uniform suppliers.
If you wish to purchase sweatshirts / cardigans with a school logo they are available from Loopwear, 38 Factory Lane, Ilkeston 01773 825865 Loop Wear Website
Please ensure all items of clothing and bags are clearly labelled with the pupil's name
- Shoes: black or navy sensible shoes – NOT TRAINERS or high heeled shoes or boots
- : cardigan, sweatshirt or pullover
- Polo shirt/school shirt: white
- Grey: school trousers or school shorts (girls and boys)
- Grey: school skirt, tunic or pinafore dress
- Tights/socks: Plain white, grey or black
- Summer dress: Blue/white checked
- School book bags: Small book bag to carry books and homework. No large rucksacks as space in cloakrooms is limited.
- Hair cuts: No extreme styles, e.g. Mohicans or dyed hair, e.g. blue, red or green
- Jewellery: watches and small stud ear-rings may be worn (no Apple watches)-no hoops or dangley ear-rings (jewellery must be removed for P.E/swimming)
- Bags and pencil cases: we ask that children only have one small pencil case (due to storage on tables/drawers) and a small bag (which doesn't take up too much room on their peg, as cloakrooms get over-crowded).
PE kit should be worn to school on PE days or if attending an after school sports club.
- House coloured T-Shirt (Red-Fire, Yellow-Air. Green-Earth & Blue-Water)
- Black shorts (tracksuit bottoms for colder weather)
- Key Stage One Pupils - Black pumps
- Key Stage Two Pupils – Black Pumps for indoors, trainers for outdoors