Who are the other people providing services to children with SEND in this school?
- Teachers responsible for teaching SEN groups/individuals on a part-time basis.
- Teaching Assistants working with groups and individuals either in class or in group rooms.
- Teaching Assistants offer support for children with emotional and social development through our Nurture Group
Local Authority Provision
- Autism Outreach Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Support Service for Special Educational Needs
- Support Service for Physical Impairment
- Behaviour Support Service
- Speech and Language Therapy
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy